Let’s say you’ve run a successful Pinterest business for a while now. You might wonder what a Pinterest VA can possibly bring to the table. After all, you’ve built, marketed, and grown your business into what it is today—something growing so fast that you’re considering adding help.
Here are a few highlights that demonstrate what a Pinterest VA can do for you:
- Administrative tasks. The administration of a Pinterest account can feel like a job in and of itself. That’s why it’s important to delegate your regular administrative tasks—especially as it relates to your Pinterest dashboard—to someone who not only knows how to handle these tasks, but how to handle them within the Pinterest platform.
- Pinning. If you’re talking about Pinterest, we have to talk about the art of pinning. It’s not something that everyone gets overnight. It involves choosing the right time to pin. Selecting the right images. Consistently pinning. Incorporating seasonal trends, optimizing boards—not skills that someone simply picks up in a day or two.
- Graphic artistry. Running a business on Pinterest is a uniquely visual experience, and you need someone on your team who can help. Whether that means understanding how to change font combinations, utilize photo editors, or construct a color palette that’s designed to gain attention, your VA should at least be familiar with these concepts if they’re going to pin on your behalf. Using tools like Canva or understanding the DIY market may seem like disparate skills, but they all fall under the ability to use Pinterest creatively.
- Pinterest management. Managing a Pinterest account is something that should be done consistently and mindfully. Thus far, you’ve likely been doing it yourself. If you’re going to delegate, it helps to utilize a VA with experience in optimizing boards, profiles, utilizing the Pinterest business account, optimizing pins for search, and more.
- Results reporting. Pinterest analytics can be surprisingly robust. A Pinterest virtual assistant should not only know how to use and read Pinterest campaigns and their results, but analyze them.